Commercial mills plant A1600, A1200, A1000
Mill plant A 700 - A 1000 – A 1200 – A 1600
Plant with transport pneumatic
With the pneumatic air conveyor system the mill keeps clean and the flour keeps cold!
30% more hourly capacity
All our mills are low speed - slowly runners - this is very important for flour quality!
inside is partly in stainless steel
Important! – Windows in the sifter to check inside!
hourly capacity: ca. 170- 500 kg ca. 330 – 1100 lbs
In the past 20 years almost all of our mill-plants were delivered with the proven pneumatic air conveyor system. The air stream is cooling down the flour in the transport pipes on the one hand, and has also a positive cooling effect on the mill-stones on the other, resulting in an increase of output up to 30 %!
Furthermore, the pneumatic air conveyor system guarantees a constant flow volume of the flour from the mill into the sifting machine. and therefore starve feeding resp. over feeding of the sifter machine can be 100 per cent ruled out, but which could happen because of a varying filling level in a conveyor screw.
Grain mill plant for bakeries
Grain mill with sifter and transport pneumatic.
Grain mill plant
- The grain mill is also available as the smaller model Type A 1200.
- With this grain mill it is possible to produce different sorts of flour and semolina.
- Semolina purifier
- Filter box with air filter bags
- Pneumatic air-conveyor system
- Grain mill Types A 1600 Type A 1200 or Type A 1000
The grounded grain in the mill is transported by a pneumatic air-conveyer to the sieve. In several chambers the flour and semolina is separated in one operation and at the same time the bran is also separated.
In order to increase the share of fine flour, it is possible to take the semolina and grind it again on the finest setting.
To obtain a very white flour the semolina is put into the semolina purifier and is cleaned from the bran particles. Then it is finally ground with the finest setting.
The portion of flour obtained from wheat is approx. 60% to 75% depending on the grinding setting.
In order to produce different types of semolina the sieves can be changed and the mill stones altered. If semolina is needed, then it is necessary to purify it from the bran particles before using it in the semolina purifier machine. The filter box with the air filter bags is for cleaning the conveying air.
Grain mill plant A1200
Grain mill plant with big screen box
Grain mill plant A1200
Grain mill 1600 - base in steel
International trade fair
Official Award for quality from the state government germany
Grain mill system type A 700
|Stone grinder:||certified millstones|
|Hopper, frame:||made from pine|
|Frame inside:||equipped in stainless steel|
|Gear:||below the funnel|
|Inspection glass:||in the funnel|
|Regulation of the flour fineness:||via handwheel, magnetic trap|
Base frame in metal version
Complete with flour sifting machine
- Version made from pine with 3 chambers
- Grinding chamber inside made from stainless steel
- 5 sifting frames with different thicknesses
and pneumatic transport system
- Cyclone with lock, extraction ventilator
- Pipe with bend made from stainless steel, filter box, filter
Hulling machine for spelt
Spelling machine with aspiration-system
- Charging hopper and separating device for impurities
- Hulling cylinders
- Adjustment, regulation of cylinders
- Chaff ventilator and the first chaff exhaustion
- Adjusting head of hulling cylinders
- Second chaff exhaustion and dust output
- Separating device for the broken grains
- Outputs of hulled grains of spelt
Award for quality
- This equipment complies with all security and health requirements and it is authorized to have the sign “CE”.
- The Green family is the sole producer of grain mills to be awarded the State Award from the Bavarian State Government.
- We will guide you from the grain to the flour.
- We would be happy to produce an industrial mill tailored to your particular needs.
International trophy Paris 1990
Trophy for quality
Osttiroler Getreidemühlen | Heidi Green | A-9991 Dölsach, Stribach 55
Tel: +43 (0)4852 61061 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact: Contact form |